Returns & Exchange policy
All sales come with 30-day warranty unless advertised differently. If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the warranty period and we will replace the defective item for you with an item of equal or greater functionality. In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. Specific terms are:
- No refunds on AC adapters or batteries. Exchange only within the warranty period. No damaged or frayed adapters or damaged batteries will be accepted under any circumstances.
- For replacement, merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt and in the original packaging accompanied with a copy of bill of sale.
- Returned items must be unused and undamaged. We carefully inspect returned items upon receipt before issuance of refunds, credits, or exchanges.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed and insured for the full purchase price and shipped via a traceable means (UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Absolutely no walk-in return/replacement service will be accepted.
- Short-shipments, DOA and Deviations of products must be reported within 5 days from delivered date.
- A refund may be issued if replacement is not available.
- Pick up service is not available for return merchandise.
- All open box returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All defective products will be repaired or replaced within the appropriate warranty period.
Please send returns back to us insured for the full purchase value and using a traceable shipping method such as UPS. Merchandise should be carefully packed to prevent any losses or damages in transit. Merchandise must be sent back in the original packaging with the original bill of sale and displaying the appropriate Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain a RMA number for your order, please contact us. All RMA numbers are valid for fourteen (14) days from their original date of issue. Returned packages displaying an invalid or expired RMA number will not be accepted.
Merchandise displaying the proper RMA number to be returned can be sent to:
Attn: Return Department
40200 Brentwood STE 102
Sterling Heights, Mi. 48310
Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your return.
UsedPC is not responsible for any merchandise that it does not receive or that is not returned in accordance with the following terms:
- We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise.
- Merchandise should be properly packed and insured with the carrier for the full amount of purchase.
- Any used item will be refused and returned.
Due to the nature of our business, items returned after 30 days are not always marketable. Therefore, we do not accept returns that reach us after 30 days from the original shipping date.
At UsedPC, we try hard to serve our customers better than anyone else. We wish we could accept all returns without any questions or limitations, but that is just not possible. Thank you for honoring these return policies, so that we can continue to offer discounted computer products to you.
Thank you for shopping at UsedPC.
UsedPC will not accept returns on any used or refurbished items due to scuffs, scratches or other minor sign of normal wear and tear.